One of the best ways to learn how to make lots of money online is to interact with like-minded individuals who are equally dedicated to making money on the internet. The best and easiest way to develop this knowledge is to visit forums that offer valuable information on topics like affiliate marketing, search engine optimization, Pay per Click Advertising and freelancing. Here's a list of 26 affiliate marketing forums which have a decent number of members - a large member base means that a greater amount of potential money making knowledge will be available.
Steven Snell: The following services will not only help you to display the ads on your blog, but they’ll also help you to sell ad space. Although they take a cut of the revenue, the idea is to save yourself the time of managing the ads and to take advantage of their marketplace to earn higher dollar amounts, which may offset the commission that they take.
If a picture's worth a thousand words, how many dollars is that? Taking photos is fun. What's more fun, is getting paid for taking photos. Yes, you can make money from your photos. In fact, thanks to the wonderful Internet, it's now easier than before for photographers to reach buyers. You can sell your pictures and thereby become a published, professional (or at least "semi-pro") photographer. It just takes time and effort.
More and more conventional link building methods, like directory submission are of less and less value, Google does not even recommend high quality paid directories any more. In fact soon we’ll see a situation where all artificial ways of link building will be frowned upon. Stop link building artificially and use one or several of the following 30 ways to get links naturally.
These 50+ social networking sites have the "nofollow" attribute disabled. When "nofollow" is disabled, search engines interpret that a hyperlink should influence the link target's ranking in the search engine's index. This means that if you submit your URLs on these social networking sites, you will get a real link back to your site.
John Chow: When bloggers think of online advertising, the words Google AdSense immediately pops to mind. Google had done an amazing job capturing the internet advertising market with the AdSense product. However, Google is not the only game in town. As a webmaster, it is your duty to seek out other ways to monetize your site. This a list of all the online advertising opportunities that are available for blog and site owners.
Find an online service that will take care of managing your address list and email newsletters or campaigns. Or a vendor offering list management software. Or a consultant that will help you with your email marketing campaigns.
When it comes to freelancing, one of the biggest challenges can be finding work. Even the most successful of freelancers will experience a lean month here and there, so it pays to have as many sources of potential work as possible. That’s why we’ve compiled a monster list of job sites from around the net. There is sure to be a site in here that is listing a job tailor made for you!
One way of gaining backlinks is to leave comments on blogs. These 200+ blogs have the "nofollow" attribute disabled from the comments. When "nofollow" is disabled, search engines interpret that a hyperlink should influence the link target's ranking in the search engine's index. This means that if you leave a comment on these blogs, you will get a real link back to your site.
DoshDosh: Feed advertising is a way of monetizing the community of readers who primarily follow your content through RSS feeds. Here’s a current list of advertising networks which provide feed monetization options. Some like Feedburner offer category based advertising for your blog feed but others like Yahoo Publisher Networks offers contextual ads that are based on feed content.
Earners Club 100% Adsense Revenue Sharing
While our goal is to deliver targeted traffic to your site which will eventually turn into more sales and increase in advertising revenues, we will also reward you for actively participating at Earners Club community. Currently, we have only one method by which you can make money online with Earners Club - the Google Adsense Revenue Sharing.
What Are The Requirements?
- Google Adsense account. If you don't have an account yet, it's time to join now with Google Adsense.
- Earners Club user account. Click here to register for free.
- Actively participate at Earners Club community by submitting us tips, resources and ideas about internet marketing, blogging and making money online. These tips doesn't have to be your own, if you found useful tips around the web, you can submit it here.
How To Participate?
- Login and go to your Earners Club profile page and click the "Modify" button. There you will see two new fields: Google Adsense ID and Google Adsense Channel.
- In the Google Adsense ID field, enter your full Google Adsense publisher ID number.
- Optional: If you have a custom channel in your Adsense account created spcifically to track how many impressions your Earners Club ads are getting, enter the channel code in the Google Adsense Channel field.
When Will You Make Money?
- Whenever anyone views the story details that you posted at Earners Club, your Google Adsense ID will be used on the ads that was shown. If the ads are clicked, you receive the revenue in your Google Adsense account.
- As a preventative measure, as long as you are logged in to your Earners Club account, you will never see your own ads. This will prevent you from clicking on your own Google ads accidentally that could get your Adsense account deactivated.