Do you have a unique and nicely designed website or blog? If so, you can use that as a way to gain more backlinks and traffic to your site. Submit your well-designed site to CSS Galleries and just watch your stats for the traffic coming from these type of directories. Here's a 101 CSS galleries that you can submit your site.
Another great article from Aeron Wall listing the best search engine marketing tools, one of them which you don't know yet. The tools are categorized into keyword research, search analytics tools, search engine rank checkers, link analysis tools, ppc tools, and competitive research.
MoneyAside: Whether you have your own business or you’re a freelancer, without the right tools you can’t work. Luckily, the internet is full of essential tools and resources, so we made a list of 150 tools and resources. Some are free, others are not. Take a look at the following large list, we hope it will help you or your business!
By Steven Snell - Buying and selling websites has become a big business. Some bloggers and website owners build their site with the intentions of selling at some point, and others decide to sell because their priorities change or because they can get a considerable amount of money for their site. Whatever your situation, if you are looking to buy or sell a website there are a number of resources and marketplaces available. This post will give you some basic details of 13 different places to buy or sell.
Would you like to save money when you shop online by using coupon codes ? If so, then RetailMeNot is all you need to have. RetailMeNot is a coupon codes search engine populated by users with discount codes for your online purchases. Finding a coupon code is just a seconds away, you just enter the URL of the store and you will then be presented wi
DoshDosh: How can I make money with MySpace? Or rather, should you even bother with developing MySpace as another source of online income? As a social network that sees very heavy daily visitor traffic from millions of users, MySpace has been the target of aspiring entrepreneurs, internet marketers and webmasters.
HONGKIAT: Managing multiple authors for a blog is never an easy task. It’s often a challenge to keep co-authors in control, getting them to write quality content on schedule, making sure they did not miss anything before hitting the publish button, etc. Luckily there are lots of WordPress plugins and resources out there to help owners and administrators to manage co-authors.
DoshDosh: Websites are often created to accommodate the needs and desires of the crowd. People will visit these sites or use them to get both information or entertainment. When generating income online, view the web as virtual real estate: like physical buildings, websites are profitable entities that can be developed or bought. The ideas mentioned can all be created by yourself using an existing script or you can set up your own by hiring a coder and designer.
Find an online service that will take care of managing your address list and email newsletters or campaigns. Or a vendor offering list management software. Or a consultant that will help you with your email marketing campaigns.
Here are 27 ways to increase traffic to your website or blog that have nothing to do with Google, search engines or SEO. But the bonus is that all of these things will indeed help you rank better in the search engines, too. The lists include social bookmarking, email marketing, blog carnivals and a lot more.
Earners Club 100% Adsense Revenue Sharing
While our goal is to deliver targeted traffic to your site which will eventually turn into more sales and increase in advertising revenues, we will also reward you for actively participating at Earners Club community. Currently, we have only one method by which you can make money online with Earners Club - the Google Adsense Revenue Sharing.
What Are The Requirements?
- Google Adsense account. If you don't have an account yet, it's time to join now with Google Adsense.
- Earners Club user account. Click here to register for free.
- Actively participate at Earners Club community by submitting us tips, resources and ideas about internet marketing, blogging and making money online. These tips doesn't have to be your own, if you found useful tips around the web, you can submit it here.
How To Participate?
- Login and go to your Earners Club profile page and click the "Modify" button. There you will see two new fields: Google Adsense ID and Google Adsense Channel.
- In the Google Adsense ID field, enter your full Google Adsense publisher ID number.
- Optional: If you have a custom channel in your Adsense account created spcifically to track how many impressions your Earners Club ads are getting, enter the channel code in the Google Adsense Channel field.
When Will You Make Money?
- Whenever anyone views the story details that you posted at Earners Club, your Google Adsense ID will be used on the ads that was shown. If the ads are clicked, you receive the revenue in your Google Adsense account.
- As a preventative measure, as long as you are logged in to your Earners Club account, you will never see your own ads. This will prevent you from clicking on your own Google ads accidentally that could get your Adsense account deactivated.