John Chow: When bloggers think of online advertising, the words Google AdSense immediately pops to mind. Google had done an amazing job capturing the internet advertising market with the AdSense product. However, Google is not the only game in town. As a webmaster, it is your duty to seek out other ways to monetize your site. This a list of all the online advertising opportunities that are available for blog and site owners.
These 50+ social networking sites have the "nofollow" attribute disabled. When "nofollow" is disabled, search engines interpret that a hyperlink should influence the link target's ranking in the search engine's index. This means that if you submit your URLs on these social networking sites, you will get a real link back to your site.
Making money online is a dream for many, but the simple fact is that it’s often just as tough as making money offline. Due to requests, we’ve put together a list of the most popular money making methods today, many of them focused on blogging and peer production. The list are categorized into get paid to write or paid blogging, advertising programs, affiliate networks and programs and paid social media programs.
Find an online service that will take care of managing your address list and email newsletters or campaigns. Or a vendor offering list management software. Or a consultant that will help you with your email marketing campaigns.
Here are 27 ways to increase traffic to your website or blog that have nothing to do with Google, search engines or SEO. But the bonus is that all of these things will indeed help you rank better in the search engines, too. The lists include social bookmarking, email marketing, blog carnivals and a lot more.
DoshDosh: How can I make money with MySpace? Or rather, should you even bother with developing MySpace as another source of online income? As a social network that sees very heavy daily visitor traffic from millions of users, MySpace has been the target of aspiring entrepreneurs, internet marketers and webmasters.
Blogtrepreneur: With a hard-hitting credit crunch beginning to take its toll on the masses, and rising fuel and food costs already causing distress, more and more people are turning to the web in order to cut costs and to make use of the valuable financial tools that exist online. We hope this list comes in handy, and let us know if you feel there are anymore that deserve a place below!
When it comes to freelancing, one of the biggest challenges can be finding work. Even the most successful of freelancers will experience a lean month here and there, so it pays to have as many sources of potential work as possible. That’s why we’ve compiled a monster list of job sites from around the net. There is sure to be a site in here that is listing a job tailor made for you!
Larissa Meek: Finding a reputable web designer or programmer can be a mind boggling process for those who don’t work in the digital space. Finding a good fit for your needs is a challenge but it all starts with the right job platform. The best interactive job boards are a niche industry and well-known within the interactive community. Below, I’ve compiled a list of the most reputable job boards that target high-end talent and offer a variety of opportunities.
Here's a list of 101 SEO tools that can be used for your search engine optimization tasks. Tools include PageRank verification, PageRank prediction, PulseRank, reciprocal and link popularity checker, link price calculator, keyword density analyzer and a lot more.
Earners Club 100% Adsense Revenue Sharing
While our goal is to deliver targeted traffic to your site which will eventually turn into more sales and increase in advertising revenues, we will also reward you for actively participating at Earners Club community. Currently, we have only one method by which you can make money online with Earners Club - the Google Adsense Revenue Sharing.
What Are The Requirements?
- Google Adsense account. If you don't have an account yet, it's time to join now with Google Adsense.
- Earners Club user account. Click here to register for free.
- Actively participate at Earners Club community by submitting us tips, resources and ideas about internet marketing, blogging and making money online. These tips doesn't have to be your own, if you found useful tips around the web, you can submit it here.
How To Participate?
- Login and go to your Earners Club profile page and click the "Modify" button. There you will see two new fields: Google Adsense ID and Google Adsense Channel.
- In the Google Adsense ID field, enter your full Google Adsense publisher ID number.
- Optional: If you have a custom channel in your Adsense account created spcifically to track how many impressions your Earners Club ads are getting, enter the channel code in the Google Adsense Channel field.
When Will You Make Money?
- Whenever anyone views the story details that you posted at Earners Club, your Google Adsense ID will be used on the ads that was shown. If the ads are clicked, you receive the revenue in your Google Adsense account.
- As a preventative measure, as long as you are logged in to your Earners Club account, you will never see your own ads. This will prevent you from clicking on your own Google ads accidentally that could get your Adsense account deactivated.