Here's another 99 list of ways on how you can promote your blog for free. The tips are categorized into social media, community, forums, joining groups, article submission and distribution, submitting a press release, free classified ads, free advertising, photo and video sharing, having giveaways, submitting to design galleries, running a contest and even participating on awards.
Affiliate networks are great for helping you to stay organized and for keeping your income in a few spots rather than having ten different programs with a $5 balance waiting to reach the minimum threshold for a check. This is a list of 23 affiliate networks which you can join to to monetize your website, of which Commission Junction and Share A Sale are the only two I am a member of.
More and more conventional link building methods, like directory submission are of less and less value, Google does not even recommend high quality paid directories any more. In fact soon we’ll see a situation where all artificial ways of link building will be frowned upon. Stop link building artificially and use one or several of the following 30 ways to get links naturally.
If you are into the freelancing world to make money online, here's a gigantic list of 126 freelancing resources. It is categorized by timing tools, invoicing, project management and organization, stock libraries, business tools, legal documents, job boards, web tools, advertising/marketing and a lot of other useful tools
A typical reseller hosting account cost from as little as $5.00 to as mush as $200+ depending on your requirements. Resellers Panel offers a complete solution to let you run a Private Label web hosting business for FREE, yeah it's really FREE!. Unlike any other web hosting companies, Resellers Panel makes it possible for everyone to do web hosting business without or only a little investment.
When it comes to freelancing, one of the biggest challenges can be finding work. Even the most successful of freelancers will experience a lean month here and there, so it pays to have as many sources of potential work as possible. That’s why we’ve compiled a monster list of job sites from around the net. There is sure to be a site in here that is listing a job tailor made for you!
DoshDosh: How can I make money with MySpace? Or rather, should you even bother with developing MySpace as another source of online income? As a social network that sees very heavy daily visitor traffic from millions of users, MySpace has been the target of aspiring entrepreneurs, internet marketers and webmasters.
Forget useless desktop apps and piles of paperwork: there are now thousands of small and medium-sized businesses managing all their affairs with online applications. After an exhaustive hunt this week, we’ve rounded up more than 230 of the leading online applications for super-productive companies.
MoneyAside: Whether you have your own business or you’re a freelancer, without the right tools you can’t work. Luckily, the internet is full of essential tools and resources, so we made a list of 150 tools and resources. Some are free, others are not. Take a look at the following large list, we hope it will help you or your business!
Larissa Meek: Finding a reputable web designer or programmer can be a mind boggling process for those who don’t work in the digital space. Finding a good fit for your needs is a challenge but it all starts with the right job platform. The best interactive job boards are a niche industry and well-known within the interactive community. Below, I’ve compiled a list of the most reputable job boards that target high-end talent and offer a variety of opportunities.
Earners Club 100% Adsense Revenue Sharing
While our goal is to deliver targeted traffic to your site which will eventually turn into more sales and increase in advertising revenues, we will also reward you for actively participating at Earners Club community. Currently, we have only one method by which you can make money online with Earners Club - the Google Adsense Revenue Sharing.
What Are The Requirements?
- Google Adsense account. If you don't have an account yet, it's time to join now with Google Adsense.
- Earners Club user account. Click here to register for free.
- Actively participate at Earners Club community by submitting us tips, resources and ideas about internet marketing, blogging and making money online. These tips doesn't have to be your own, if you found useful tips around the web, you can submit it here.
How To Participate?
- Login and go to your Earners Club profile page and click the "Modify" button. There you will see two new fields: Google Adsense ID and Google Adsense Channel.
- In the Google Adsense ID field, enter your full Google Adsense publisher ID number.
- Optional: If you have a custom channel in your Adsense account created spcifically to track how many impressions your Earners Club ads are getting, enter the channel code in the Google Adsense Channel field.
When Will You Make Money?
- Whenever anyone views the story details that you posted at Earners Club, your Google Adsense ID will be used on the ads that was shown. If the ads are clicked, you receive the revenue in your Google Adsense account.
- As a preventative measure, as long as you are logged in to your Earners Club account, you will never see your own ads. This will prevent you from clicking on your own Google ads accidentally that could get your Adsense account deactivated.